P&G CEO Challenge 2017 – Indonesia Round
Job Location: None | Deadline: 23 Oktober 2017
What is P&G CEO Challenge?
P&G CEO Challenge is a perfect combination of challenging real case competition and interactive training from the best, where you can get hands-on experience on what it would be like to be the CEO of a leading brand. Working in a team, you can expect to truly ignite your leadership potential, and finding the great professional career path to pursue!
The ideal candidate for the program could be YOU, who:
- Are currently a third-year student and will be graduating in 2018 or 2019
Have strong academic performance at University
- Have strong passion for winning
- Possess strong leadership potential shown via your Student club activities, pass start-up projects or real-life business you owned
When is the program?
The P&G CEO Challenge – Indonesia Round will take place on October 30th to November 2nd 2017, primarily in the P&G Indonesia Head Office. Participants accepted into the program will be expected to participate in all four days of the event and will be accommodated in a nearby hotel.
What’s in it for me?
The winners of the local round will go to our APAC Headquarters in Singapore to compete in the P&G CEO Challenge – ASIA round for the 10.000 USD Grand Prize.
All CEO Challenge participants will be given priority for the 2018 Dream P&G Summer Internship Program or full-time positions. Successful interns will stand a chance to receive full time job offers for Management roles at P&G.
How to Apply?
- Visit the www.indonesia.pgcareers.com
- Select “Apply” – “Search for Jobs”
- Look for “P&G CEO Challenge 2017 – Indonesia”