We’re looking for future leaders, idea generators, and strategic thinkers. Put your degree and skills to work. We’ll help you build the roadmap that’s right for your career-including a few twists and turns to keep things interesting. If you have passion, a brilliant mind and an appetite to grow everyday, this is the place for you.
Software Engineering Associate
Job Location: None | Deadline: 09 November 2017
There’s never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people enjoy it here. As a Software Engineering Associate with Accenture, you’ll find yourself involved in testing., coding, software maintenance or assisting in implementing the processes required to deploy applications.
Our collaborate approach lets you team up with other goups, within the Accenture organization, giving you an unrivalled mix of skills and solutions. Join us at Accenture and become an integral part of our team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
- A degree in Computing, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees with min GPA of 3.25 (out of 4.00)
- Passion for software programming and an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Demosntrate programming knowledge or experience (example: JAVA, HTML, C Language)
- Possess knowledge in technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools
- Possess algorithm development knowledge
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
If you’re interested to apply, please send your updates resume & latest academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org